Friday, May 04, 2007
Hola!
I tried to delete all my previous posts but I failed. Hahaha. I'm too lazy to delete it one by one. Church later and I have to get started for my "WebPage Design" project which is due 4 weeks later. Endless tutorials homework which I haven't even touch it. I guess I'll spend the remaining time for tutorials. Hahaha. I wanted to upload photos and guess what? Blogger died on me when I clicked "Published"! Error!? It's annoying. Hahaha.
Kayaking training on Monday as usual. I hope to push myself through and challenge my limits. Press on! I need a new sport shoes, I can't possibly keep running with my sneakers and get blisters everytime after training! Training is always a killer yet so fun. Contradicting thou. Hahaha. Oh Oh! And I haven't submit my S/U camp form, someone please remind me! Kkay, I have to do my things! I wish I have 30 hours a day!
MANY MANY LOVE FROM YOUR LOVELY AIXING!
Kidding! Hahaha.
BYE!
It's taking control of me.
mooo-ed